Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Baby - how do you? Disappointed in me through it?
So this be? If this is the life you want to tell me? At least I know what you want. That I do not go out to you and your friends, but you want to see next, you go out there, I do not give you? I want to know you and who is out, where to go? Some back. If I want to know the answer to your problems, that's okay, you do what you love it! I know I confiscate your freedom, now you are free
Today you have to explain, okay? Let me ask you a few school you, you say 5.30. Well ~ 5.30 to me that you asked me why I came here, you said you told me 7:00 chia, nana, and teachers ate dinner Well - But you did not tell me you follow chia chia car to come sunway,also dint told me u no need me to fetch u ~

No comments:

Post a Comment