Monday, June 9, 2014

My princess, I let you lose your freedom, when I thought it was you can not go far away to apply internship, I was wrong! Your mother, your classmates when it comes to practice you did not go very far away, they'll be watching me. . I can when nothing happened, but did not think even you would say that. With me you lose your freedom? Really? I have always know that if you want to do something, I can not refuse you to do. I'll give you advice does not work, my opinion become your protest.
I'm sorry, I did not expect you so hard and I get married, no freedom, no money suffered the day, sleep at night, do not know you.
You are a university student, I was hillbilly. . You see the world more than I do, I do not know. You're rich, buy the brand, I bought pirated goods. You're in luck. You're out of a good family background, you know? I envy you, every time I come to take your life and I compared the results will be too proud mom said I was dead. I know my life is not as you, but you know what I have to try to climb it?
I dare say that the body is mine, I understand better than anyone, I need a break, I know why my heart pain. But I can say it? How can I say it? Princess I want to share with you my thoughts, but you always have to be busy with affairs of state.
Do not say, cold ah ah ah

No comments:

Post a Comment